Therapy that really, actually works
Take back control and start a new chapter
Has life got on top of you?
Is there a feeling you can’t shake that’s stopping you reaching your full potential?
Therapy from RAW Therapy & Coaching is what you need to find emotional, occupational and spiritual balance.
How will therapy help me conquer my demons?
We’ve come up with our own tried-and-trusted approach that blends old-school techniques with fresh, new methods:
- Mental health therapy: Overcome anxiety, depression, phobias, panic attacks and other conditions.
- Cognitive behavioural therapy: Transform the way you think and behave to find happiness.
- Couples’ therapy: Discover how to manage your relationship better and move forward together.
- Addiction therapy: Ditch the cigarettes, drugs or alcohol, and become the real you.
- Reactive therapy: Stop being ruled by negative experiences, such as trauma, bereavement or injury.
- Victim support therapy: Don’t define yourself as a victim; rationalise and recover your life.
- Teen therapy: Lift your self-esteem, find your place and make sense of all those emotions.
- Transactional analysis: Achieve control of your egos and improve your social interactions.
- Biopsychosocial model therapy: Align your biological, psychological, social and medical needs.
Looking for something else?
Talk to us. We’ll create a therapy or coaching programme just for you, or point you to someone who can help.
What’s your approach to therapy?
Shedding your skin and becoming a new you isn’t easy – like so many worthwhile things in life.
We’ll challenge you to jump clear of your comfort zone and break that unhealthy cycle of thoughts or actions. Then, we’ll rebuild you to be more balanced and self-assured than ever before.
Our approach is based on the American model – where the new-school of therapy was born. We’ll hook you up with everything from one-to-one support, to therapeutic retreats, to handy self-help materials.
What makes RAW Therapy & Coaching unique?
We reckon this process works best when therapists have both theory and real-life experience: Training and qualifications
Our world-class therapists have been taught by the best to be the best. We’ve handpicked the top therapists in their fields to make sure you get the results you’re looking for. We only choose therapists with seriously-impressive qualifications. And, they’ve got to be registered with one or more professional bodies, including: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) UK Association for Transactional Analysis (UKATA).
Want to know more about your therapist’s formal credentials? Just ask – they love talking about their fancy certificates and memberships!
All our therapists have been where you are today. They’ve climbed their own mountains and want to help you do the same. You can only learn so much from dusty, old textbooks. Experience is worth its weight in gold.This means they’ll recognise your thought processes and dark feelings, as well as how to pull you clear. We don’t do quick-fixes – we only deal in lifetime changes.Our coaches have overcome: Addiction Anxiety Divorce Domestic violence Major career change. Even if we can’t provide the right therapist to help you break through, we know people who can help. Just start that dialogue and we’ll find someone who ticks all the right boxes, saving you time and money.
Here to help
Get in touch
If you or anyone you know is struggling with any of these issues or something new, then please contact a member of our team and we will help you take back control.