Patch things up with the folks you love and set the stage for a healthy, lasting relationship
Who is relationship therapy for?
Relationship therapy doesn’t just apply when you and your partner are at each other’s throats.
- Family members
- Work colleagues
However you’re linked to the person, if your bond needs strengthening, we’ll give you the tools to do it.
Do I really need relationship therapy?
Answer these questions (honestly) to find out if you need relationship therapy:
- Are you fighting, bickering or trying to score points over each other?
- Do you want different things and sometimes think the other person’s speaking a whole other language?
- Are you gritting your teeth and pretending ‘everything’s just fine’?
- Do you find yourself repeating those same arguments again and again?
- Do you have a completely different take on money or sex?
- Has your partner asked for help with your relationship, or even been unfaithful?
- Are you staring down the barrel of a major life change?
- Would you really be here if everything was A-OK?
Answer ‘yes’ to any? Then, a tailored therapy programme could be just what you need.
What causes friction in relationships today?
There was a time when relationships were simpler. All you really had to worry about was your partner catching TB or being carried off by a rabid animal.
But, today’s world’s is complicated, and there are all sorts of factors that can cause friction. These are just some of the choppy waters you might have to navigate in your relationships:
- Communication: You’ve got a million ways to talk, but you’re not sure the other person’s really listening.
- Low self-esteem: Society promised you a fairy-tale relationship that just isn’t possible.
- Money: You want all those shiny new things, but the bank account’s always dry.
- Envy: You crave that Instagram lifestyle, or someone else’s relationship.
- Infidelity: Everything from ol’ fashioned cheating to new-fangled social media messaging.
- Sexual appetite: One of you is hot-blooded while the other’s a little cooler.
- Abuse: Whether it’s physical, mental or verbal, it’s just never acceptable.
Relationships have never been tougher. But, you can strengthen your resolve with relationship therapy.
How will relationship therapy rev up our relationship?
New relationship challenges require a completely fresh approach – and, that’s what we’ll give you.
Our therapists are proof that our method works. They’ve all come through their own relationship problems stronger, braver and ready to face anything the world can throw at them.
We’re SO done with the standard one-hour weekly session. Instead, we’ll come up with a special programme built around your needs, made up of:
- One-to-one sessions
- Group sessions
- Real-life experiences
- Self-help resources
For our one-to-one sessions, we’ll come and spend some real time with you – a weekend, or even a week – in your regular environment. This helps us overcome the hearsay and see your problems play out.
Once we understand what’s up, we’ll be your guide to something better. Our technique will make your relationship greater than the sum of its parts, and set you up for lasting happiness.
Don’t settle for disappointment and heartbreak any longer. Sign up for relationship therapy from RAW Coaching & Therapy to see what you’re really capable of achieving together.
HERE TO HELP
GET IN TOUCH
If you or anyone you know is struggling with any of these issues or something new, then please contact a member of our team and we will help you take back control.